Re: HP Laserjet 5P in Fedora 14

  • Re:Pulling the Plug On Windows, Literally
    ... he pulls the plug on the machine. ... Inserted Microsoft Windows XP Upgrade cd into cd rom (This was a genuine ... System asked if I wanted to do an upgrade or new install ... My friend wanted to see how to reboot machine, so as not to depend on ...
  • Re: Proper outlet orientation
    ... Haven't got many'double' duplex outlets at ... Also you do run into equipment cords that 'run off' in different ... batteries etc. whch has a moulded grounding plug, ... I may just install the duplex outlets 'sideways'????????? ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Windows printer installation nightmare
    ... Just like the directions and pretty pictures showed. ... to install the printer driver and some extra software that does not ... Because I installed the drivers and Plug and Play did not need to do ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: HP Laserjet 5P in Fedora 14
    ... I've seen that in Fedora you only have to plug in a printer ... sudo yum -y install hplip hplip-common ... the 5P is a parallel printer. ... I'll try to use a Parallel Port ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: interface eth0 failure - RH enterprise WS
    ... > Everything went well during the install (I used downloaded ISO's that I ... > to plug in the ethernet cable from my cablemodem/router so it failed. ... network would've solved the problem no matter what the distribution. ... Have you tried doing an manual insmod and manual restarting of the ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)