Anybody else having wireless connection problems with F15 Gnome?
- From: john wendel <jwendel10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:52:27 -0700
I've got an old Acer laptop with Intel ipw2200 wireless network. F15
LXDE works fine on the box, but I'd rather run Gnome (so I can complain
about how broken it is).
Unfortunately, using F15 Gnome, and NetworkManager, the wireless network
won't connect. Or rather, it connects and the immediately disconnects,
repeatedly. I have updated the box to the latest (using the wired
network), but it's still not working.
Google hasn't been any help, so I'm asking for your help. Anybody?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Removing NetworkManager results in very slow boot
- Next by Date: Re: Paradigm shift going from Gnome2 to Gnome3
- Previous by thread: Removing NetworkManager results in very slow boot
- Next by thread: Re: Anybody else having wireless connection problems with F15 Gnome?