Re: Java path

On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 23:47 -0700, Adam Tong wrote:
Hi,

I intalled makagiga but look at the result of your command:
----
# rpm -qil makagiga-3.8.13-1.noarch.rpm
package makagiga-3.8.13-1.noarch.rpm is not installed

It's telling you there's no package called makagiga-3.8.13-1.noarch.rpm.
Since the package is actually called makagiga, you need:

rpm -qil makagiga

poc

  • Re: Ran ccmclean on site server, what are implications???
    ... i ran the synctool command line in a cmd running under system account using ... The sync tool only has to retrieve the files from the distribution share ... only created the package folder. ... baffles me that the advanced client that resides on the sms ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)
  • Re: What are the core packages for a desktops Linux desktop distribution?
    ... Your use of the term package is a bit confusing ... You'll need the mount command as well. ... As for Gnome, if you are going for minimalism, I ... wouldn't install it - you don't need it. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Life on the Command Line
    ... Gutsy as the IM package or the ICQ package. ... There are a lot of games you can play in the Command Line, ... terminals in one window (like tabbing, except it can be used everywhere, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: now do you "link" .tcl files?
    ... I think from the position of a newbie, this is how linking in Tcl ... At the time of the call, Tcl looks up the command named "foo" using ... pkgIndex.tcl for a Tcl-only package usually contains ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: perl menubased user interface
    ... actually use a perl package OR a hash for this, In a "perl package" ... sub map_method { ... # and they're all shell commands. ... Do whatever you want to wrap a shell command. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)