Re: persistent image with firefox 3.6.18

On 07/20/2011 01:34 AM, fred smith wrote:
<>

I find I have strange stuff on my screen, using firefox, whenever
I'm looking at icanhazcheezburger.org... some images stay on the screen

i do not have problems op states.

when using os;

]$ uname -a
Linux 2.6.18-238.12.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue May 31 13:24:21 EDT 2011 i686 i686 i386
GNU/Linux

and firefox;

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.2.18) Gecko/20110622
Red Hat/3.6-1.el5_6 Firefox/3.6.18

not only do not have op's problems, i can not find site you show. i get
'server not found'.

so, if you or op could post a good link to where problems occur, i will
be glad to check to see what i get.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

****
**
**
**
So I installed Linux.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****

  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 4, Issue 259
    ... > One issue I am having involves the ggz installation. ... There could be lots of reasons for a Linux box not to boot into ... > not a Fedora issue, it's a 2.6 issue which SuSE and Mandrake also has. ... > Can a Linux machine route tcp/ip data from a modem link to a local net ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Improvement in Freeview tuning functionality
    ... difficult in Windows too, of course, but, as my post and the following ... Sorry, but are you claiming that with all linux distros, etc, it isn't ... support to a limited number of models, ... The second method is to take all the installation mechanisms of the OS ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Finding installed package files
    ... >> package, and to have easy access to those files, especially the ones ... >> this as being helpful to Linux users, ... >> Linux could be made easier by having installation programs actually ... be searching for the executable and its command line for invoking the IDE, ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Just Got Back From NAMM. Why so little Linux?
    ... Just a little diversion back to the original topic, and an observation about me, and Linux. ... installing my familiar mail client and web browser (Firefox), ... The trick of copying the contents of an existing profile ... folder into the new profile folder that gets installed with a new installation didn't work. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: WARNING to potential LINUX users
    ... Markzoom has a posting history of less then 10 articles on Linux or any ... of his first experience with SuSE Linux. ... years only 5 posts were worthy of a real answer. ... >>attempted installation of SuSE. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)