- From: "Darryl L. Pierce" <dpierce@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 09:57:48 -0400
On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 04:10:39PM -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:
On 07/31/2011 03:59 PM, David A. De Graaf wrote:
Give us back the assurance of never having to reboot.
Running F 14 and only rebooting for kernel updates:
[joe@khorlia Desktop]$ uptime
16:09:36 up 46 days, 23:29, 2 users, load average: 1.02, 0.84, 0.83
Can anybody running F 15 match that?
(mcpierce@mcpierce-worker:~)$ rpm -q kernel
09:56:54 up 18 days, 23:05, 3 users, load average: 0.06, 0.12, 0.14
Rebooted due to a kernel release.
Darryl L. Pierce, Sr. Software Engineer @ Red Hat, Inc.
Delivering value year after year.
Red Hat ranks #1 in value among software vendors.
Description: PGP signature
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: NFS shared directory permission (rhel6)
- Next by Date: Re: Vmware Workstation won't compile
- Previous by thread: Re: Progress?
- Next by thread: Re: Progress?