Re: networking vs. VirtualBox
- From: Michael Hennebry <hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:24:56 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011, Tom H wrote:
On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:11 AM, Michael Hennebry
What is the magic formula for doing networking
from a VirtualBox guest?
So far, the only way I've been able to make it work at all is
to install a graphical version and click on the networking icon.
That doesn't work if I do a minimal install.
I saved this link because I've been meaning to test "VBoxManage..."
but haven't yet. Maybe it'll help:
and for networking:
Thanks, but I think that my VirtualBox settings are correct:
I can make networking work if I install a graphical desktop.
What I can't seem to find is the guest's (Fedora 14's)
command-line on-switch for networking.
I don't understand why this is hard.
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.
Optimist: The glass is half full.
Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be."
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: How to mount floppy?
- Next by Date: Re: Fprint service?
- Previous by thread: Re: networking vs. VirtualBox
- Next by thread: Re: networking vs. VirtualBox