So how is F15 (KDE) ?

How is F15-KDE, overall ?

I'm still running F14, due to problems rebooting during the pre-upgrade
process. Is it worth my time to troubleshoot and fix this issue or
should I just keep running F14 ?

Thanks !

  • Re: So how is F15 (KDE) ?
    ... I'm still running F14, due to problems rebooting during the pre-upgrade ... the F15 needs much more runway and ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: So how is F15 (KDE) ?
    ... I'm still running F14, due to problems rebooting during the pre-upgrade ... the F15 needs much more runway and ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: So how is F15 (KDE) ?
    ... I'm still running F14, due to problems rebooting during the pre-upgrade ... the F15 needs much more runway and ... You forgot to select either the LXDE or XFCE desktop option at which ...
    (Fedora)