Re: Lost Firefox Menu Bar -
- From: Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 10:04:35 -0400
On Sun, 2011-08-21 at 13:22 +0200, suvayu ali wrote:
On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:21 PM, David S. Wiener
Type ALT+V to invoke the view menu.
For future reference you can always access the preferences menu for
the toolbar by just right clicking on an empty part anywhere near the
top of the Firefox window.
Also since Firefox 4, when you disable the menubar a "Firefox" button
appears on the the top left which presents the user with a compact
menu. This was one of the features introduced in that release to help
reclaim screen real-estate. I believe if you do a fresh install of
Firefox, this is actually the default.
Open source is the future. It sets us free.
To add to the confusion in my Firefox 5 on F14 I have additional entry
called: Elf 1.2 Configuration bar.
I could swear i had that at one time in my menu in Firefox in F15. But
it has disappeared. How does one get that bar back?
"I'd love to go out with you, but I'm taking punk totem pole carving."
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Kdenlive: MLT's SDL Module....
- Next by Date: Re: howto lock DNS number in /etc/resolv.conf
- Previous by thread: Re: Lost Firefox Menu Bar -
- Next by thread: Re: Lost Firefox Menu Bar -