Re: Needs-restarting is useless

On 08/24/2011 04:36 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
i did not know "needs-restarting" before some posts on this mailing-list
but for me on F15 it DOES NOT work too, it gave nothing out after a lot
of updates including running services like httpd and php itself

Have you filed a bug report?

Rahul

  • Re: Fedora vs CentOS -- php/apache and Drupal 7
    ... do not correctly interact with php or php updates were flawed and have ... compatible with PHP 5.4 (used by Fedora 18) ... If it runs the latest spate of updates then is it not little different ... The Dell 1520 laptop has the same internals and memory and uses ...
    (Fedora)
  • Apache, PHP, FOPEN Permissions problem
    ... I have a fresh install of Fedora Core 4 with Apache 2.0.54 and PHP. ... default configuration does not start httpd automatically. ... The script has not changed. ...
    (php.general)
  • RE: FC2 and Apache
    ... > It reveals: ... > tackle php and mysql. ... to switch on httpd and mysqld and to make sure they are enabled each ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [opensuse] No Build Service for 10.0 server anymore?
    ... Buildservice continues to maintain many wonderful updates for 10.0. ... the server repository now doesn't have php updates for 10.0 any ... SUSE LINUX Products GmbH ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: How do I tell RedHat that I have deleted packages and dont want YUM to put them back
    ... then found that there were php52 RPMS available that would happily install ... of PHP which, unfortunately, is too old a version for WordPress ... the libphp5.so Apache module which, in turn, breaks WordPress. ... yum doesn't put them back the next time RedHat updates one of them. ...
    (RedHat)