F14 locks up during graphical login into KDE
- From: linux guy <linuxguy123@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:16:59 -0600
My F14 system is hanging during graphical login/boot into KDE. The mouse
becomes intermittent and then it freezes.
However, if I start a CLI session before it hangs, the CLI session runs
The machine will NOT shut down properly. It hangs during shutdown. It
looks like one or more processes won't stop properly.
I believe this started happening after running yum update yesterday during
which I noted that a new nvidia driver was installed. I am running the
proprietary nvidia driver, not nouveau. (Ducks !)
Any ideas why this is happening ? Anyone else having the same problem ?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: selinux + mailman +postfix security problem (F14)
- Next by Date: Re: file transfer in LAN
- Previous by thread: selinux + mailman +postfix security problem (F14)
- Next by thread: Re: F14 locks up during graphical login into KDE