Re: F14 locks up during graphical login into KDE

Just ran yum update on it. It runs KDE too. However, I haven't been able
to get into the CLI on it.

Here is what the messages on the screen say.

Starting /boot...
Started /boot.
systemd[1]: Job devmapper-vg_duo\xdlv_home.device/start timed out.
systemd[1]: Job Fedora-autorelabel-mark.service/start failed with result
'dependency'
And on it goes...

  • Re: Cant get Network Manager to come up on bar
    ... On Wednesday 23 June 2010 16:47:45 David Bartmess wrote: ... revisions using yum update ... I am using kde that is why I asked because then I would know the answer. ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • GOOD WORK!! (kde 4.4)
    ... only a brief note to thank everyone of the Fedora team! ... My usual "yum update", today, gave me kde 4.4... ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [kde] drive mount problems only in kde
    ... When i boot the system and leave KDM to stat kde x ect and log ... But unlike other filesystems, fsck and the ... One thing you can try is logging in at the CLI and running startx ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] drive mount problems only in kde
    ... When i boot the system and leave KDM to stat kde x ect and log into KDE ... But unlike other filesystems, fsck and the filesystem-specific ... One thing you can try is logging in at the CLI and running startx from ... using the CLI login and startx method due to a *dm issue as well, ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Kwallet
    ... <fixed the issue with broken news client that top posts> ... There is no entry for Kwallet under Security & Privacy, only Crypto, ... I do have lots of KDE utilities that run ... # yum update libnetsnmp.so.5 ...
    (comp.windows.x.kde)