Re: RHEL6 Wallpapers

On 08/29/2011 11:06 AM, Lázaro Morales wrote:
Hello,

I like so much RHEL6 artwork, Is there any place where I can download
the RHEL6 default wallpapers?

i am using fedora and scientific linux. being that scientific linux is
a rhel clone, have a look at these links;

http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6.1/i386/os/Packages/

http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6.1/x86_64/os/Packages/

search both 'background' and 'wallpaper'.

packages should be same, but you never can tell.

hth.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

****
**
**
**
So I installed Linux.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****

  • Re: Fedora vs RHEL
    ... Scientific Linux as the "Supported by CERN" could be a powerful selling ... support repliers are also very much familiar with sl. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: new DragonFly-3.2 scheduler and PostgreSQL comparision with FreeBSD 9.1-RC1
    ... are very close to performance of Scientific Linux 6.2. ... It is always this pgbench benchmark that gives the numbers and the ... Ubuntu 12.04/10 or Scientific Linux 6.2, ...
    (freebsd-performance)
  • Re: [FEDORA 7] - MESSAGES ARE NOT LOGGED
    ... such as RHEL or Centos. ... Scientific Linux 5.5: http://www.scientificlinux.org/news/sl55 ... to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look* at it. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: VMS still roaming in the wild? - Market Research Questions
    ... There are no Linux distributions every six months in a business ... Red Hat. ... For what it's worth I also use Scientific Linux and appreciate it for its ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Umstieg auf Scientific Linux
    ... im Desktopbereich auf Linux umzusteigen. ... um Linux als Desktopsystem habe ich mich wenig gekümmert. ... also habe ich Scientific Linux ins Auge gefasst (die sind schneller ... da gibt's die von mir genutzten Programme auch auf Linux. ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.linux.misc)