Re: Verbose systemctl start network.serivce
- From: Tom Horsley <horsley1953@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 05:23:01 -0400
On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:36:29 +0200
Andras Simon wrote:
Not to hijack this thread but I'm curious: is there any particular
reason for you to boot so often that it matters if it's 10 secs or a
100? Unless of course neither suspend nor hibernate work.
Mostly doing testing. If I'm trying out f16 alpha, need to boot
into it, etc. Also when applying updates, some of them often seem
worth a reboot (new kernel obviously). And general impatience:
People keep telling me computers are faster than humans, yet I keep
wondering why I have to wait for them all the time :-).
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: F15 cannot unmount shares with usermount
- Next by Date: Re: F15 cannot unmount shares with usermount
- Previous by thread: Re: Verbose systemctl start network.serivce
- Next by thread: pulseaudio command line control?