Re: Microphone on Fedora 15

On 09/11/2011 06:33 PM, Sergio Belkin wrote:
Hi,

I have a Lenovo G470 4328

and there is no output on the microphone.

Surely you mean input :)

There are a lot of solutions on the net; some work for some people ...
I have internal and external now, but cannot shut off internal. The alsa
team has been working on this stuff. I've downloaded snapshots, but
undecided about installing them.

--
http://clients.teksavvy.com/~echapin

  • Re: [opensuse] HP Pavilion DV6000 No Microphone input
    ... Only the microphone input, needed with Skype, doesn't work. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... I fired up a KDE app called Kmix. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: KB920872 changes microphone settings
    ... I am not having any problems installing or ... uninstalling the update however, the problem is the fact that the update is ... changing the microphone's recording volume settings. ... 'microphone boost' option to be turned off. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: best lenovo laptop for debian(i need opinion)