Re: mandb -t
- From: Michael Schwendt <mschwendt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:47:46 +0200
On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 19:29:08 +0100, CW (Colin) wrote:
[I'm not subscribed to users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, so it's possible
that the thread may get a bit confused if that list is moderated for
Examining the first two lines:
$ zcat /usr/share/man/man3/ne_get_session_flag.3.gz
And "man ne_set_session_flag" works.
What's wrong here?
This particular style of .so directive is supposed to work correctly as
of man-db 2.6.0. F16 has 220.127.116.11; can you confirm that you have the
most recent version installed?
$ rpm -q man-db
Pretty up-to-date installation.
Failing that, please run this command:
tar czf man-ne.tar.gz /usr/share/man/man3/ne_*
and mail me privately with the resulting man-ne.tar.gz file.
The tgz is on its way to you.
Fedora release 16 (Verne) - Linux 3.1.0-0.rc6.git0.0.fc16.x86_64
loadavg: 0.25 0.67 0.47
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- mandb -t
- From: Michael Schwendt
- mandb -t
- Prev by Date: Re: How to permanently delete root CAs from mozilla products?
- Next by Date: Re: How to permanently delete root CAs from mozilla products?
- Previous by thread: mandb -t
- Next by thread: [F15-64Bit/VirtualBox]-How To Enable Gnome 3 Desktop?