Re: Comparitive Desktop Environments
- From: Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:19:34 -0500
On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 11:43 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:
On 09/26/2011 09:11 AM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
So this morning I tried to get around in LXDE and KDE. I found I quickly
got lost in both.
Try XFCE. You may find it easier to use, and in any case I'd be
interested in your opinion of it.
Ok, I tried XFCE. I find it far superior to LXDE. You can find things in
a reasonable fashion. It shares with LXDE the problem of not being able
to change the backgrounds. I think people who balk at Gnome 3 would find
it easy to use. Adding things to the panel are much easier than with
LXDE. I am a little confused with Mixer as Volume control but such is
Write yourself a threatening letter and pen a defiant reply.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Comparitive Desktop Environments
- Next by Date: Re: Comparitive Desktop Environments
- Previous by thread: Re: Comparitive Desktop Environments
- Next by thread: Re: Comparitive Desktop Environments