Re: Hardware Asset information
- From: suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 02:34:06 +0200
On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Rick Stevens <ricks@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some of it would be in a smolt report (try "smoltSendProfile -p" to
see what it spits out.
dmidecode will show you what's in the box (memory, cpu, etc.).
lspci can give you more details about the individual cards in the
lsusb will do the same for USB ports.
How about lshw or lshw-gui if you need a gui?
Open source is the future. It sets us free.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Hardware Asset information
- Next by Date: Re: F15 - evolution crashes - abrt.conf
- Previous by thread: Re: Hardware Asset information
- Next by thread: Re: Hardware Asset information