Re: Results of the voting for the Fedora 17 release name

So where do we go to propose names?

I'd like to be able to vote for the ultra secret squirrel
code name for fedora 18 to be: "fedora 18".

Now *there's* a code name for you!

  • Re: Cups crap
    ... could vote on what was going to be in a release ... > because it LOOKS like a windows mail reader, ... So package up your favorite widget and get it into Fedora Extras. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fwd: A question from the Fedora Foundation
    ... I do get good value from Fedora, and I donate to other causes that give me value, so it's not beyond the pale that I might donate to the Foundation. ... I just discovered Cedega's subscription-based service last month and that looks like an intriguing support mechanism. ... One's subscription gives one a vote in developer focus, controlling what issues will be addressed each month. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11
    ... Subject: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11 ... Lets use the browser view of nautilus in the next fedora release. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11
    ... I hope this can be done for Fedora 11. ... I vote that we don't vote on configuration changes and let the upstream developers and package maintainers decide. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11
    ... Lets use the browser view of nautilus in the next fedora release. ... So, lets vote: ...
    (Fedora)