Re: Fedora 14 / Skype / Headset
- From: Frank Elsner <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:29:47 +0200
On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:54:43 +0200 suvayu ali wrote:
On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:20 AM, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd be looking at the output from dmesg before and after plugging in the
headset, to see what the system notices being plugged in. Probably,
some unknown hardware will be detected, showing just a product code
number, rather than the name of something that it knows how to deal
with. Post that, here.
Unless its a USB headset, I don't think that is true. AFAIK a
conventional microphone jack is treated as an extension of the default
sound card output.
It's not USB. "sound card output"?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Fedora 14 / Skype / Headset
- Next by Date: Re: Fedora15 focus issues.
- Previous by thread: Re: Fedora 14 / Skype / Headset
- Next by thread: Re: Fedora 14 / Skype / Headset