Re: fedora list spam
- From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 06:34:28 +1030
On Sat, 2011-10-15 at 12:50 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:
I'd like to ask the rest of you to trim your replies to the part
that's relevant to your message.
And I'd wish people would make it clear what's quoted and what's a
reply. It's traditional for quoted text to have a > mark before it (as
above), and quotes of quotes to have two or more of them, the number of
them equal to the number of generations back. However, some people
quote with no markers, and I can't see a reply, or tell what's a reply.
Likewise, with those who do not put a blank line between quotes and
replies, it all merges together.
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored. I
read messages from the public lists.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: doc question on private network IP allocation
- Next by Date: Re: undelete files
- Previous by thread: Re: fedora list spam
- Next by thread: Re: fedora list spam