F15 - Apache and PHP
- From: "Steven F. LeBrun" <steven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:30:22 -0400
For the past month or two, I have been developing a web site on my laptop using Apache 2.2.21 with PHP 5.3.8 on Fedora 15. Everything was working as expected until a few days ago. One day, my Apache HTTPD server stopped processing the PHP code in the files with "php" extensions, the very files that worked correctly the day before.
I have gone over all the changes that I have made to php.ini (made no changes to the httpd configuration files). I am not sure what changed to cause Apache to pass the PHP code in the HTTP response back to the browser. It is possible that my system was updated using yum via yumex. There are no signs of errors in the httpd error_log or messages log.
At the moment, my browser is receiving the full PHP files including the embedded php code.
Any suggestions on how to fix or find the cause of this problem are welcome.
Steven F. LeBrun
Quote: /"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; and the realist adjusts the sails."/
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: fail2ban vs. logrotate
- Next by Date: Re: fail2ban vs. logrotate
- Previous by thread: F14 - PackageKit vice yum update discrepancy
- Next by thread: Re: F15 - Apache and PHP