Re: Problem compiling programs

On 11/08/2011 12:36 PM, Andrew Haley wrote:
You have to look at config.log and see what is happening. You
don't need to set PKG_CONFIG_PATH.

And what should I be looking for? I haven't done any programming in
well over a decade, and when I did, I never needed to mess with
makefiles or config logs. I mentioned setting PKG_CONFIG_PATH because
I'd also asked in the XFCE forum and a core developer asked about it.

  • Re: About programing, a general question
    ... This shows that you're indeed new to the world of programming :-) ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: About programing, a general question
    ... This shows that you're indeed new to the world of programming :-) ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: About programing, a general question
    ... This shows that you're indeed new to the world of programming :-) ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Recomendations - becoming a C soldier.