Re: How to run preupgrade?

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 12:57, Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Everything appeared to go well. At the end I pressed the button to
re-boot as instructed, but my F14 system just re-booted as normal. How
do I actually perform the upgrade from this point?

I was hit by this too. You can find the anaconda log file in /root/.
If you look at the error you can see why it fails. If it is a grubby
error then you got hit by the above bug.

The solution is to hand edit and correct grub.conf.

users mailing list