Re: Cannot play MP3 files on Totem

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 6:42 AM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22/11/11 21:58, Richard Shaw wrote:
Strange. As long as you have rpmfusion properly installed Totem should
figure out which packages need to be installed and offer to install
them. At least that's how it usually works for me.

Only work if you have the correct PackageKit* rpm installed.

Do you mean "PackageKit-gstreamer-plugin"?

Interesting, I've never installed that specifically, it must have been
pulled in by something else.

Paul,

Can you check to make sure you have that installed?

Richard

  • Re: Drawers for gnome 3.x
    ... would like a CLI way to install the extensions though. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora5
    ... supported until 1 month after Fedora N+2's release. ... Now i want to install by source tar files ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora5
    ... Now i want to install by source tar files ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fixing yum performance
    ... Yum over time becomes slower and slower as more packages are installed. ... This is of course to be expected due to the DB growing, but in my case Yum ... minutes just to install a single package. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Complete Linux Recording Package Ready To Roll.
    ... How to install Rehmudi-2.0 ... if you don't have any sound, ... dependencies of Agnula Packages ... ... from the new kernel. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)