Re: using document camera with linux

On 11/27/2011 02:44 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
Hi,

I want to use a ELMO document camera with my linux laptop (Fedora 16).
Is there any way to do so? I can get the exact model number of the ELMO
tomorrow if that would be helpful but I wanted to see if this is at all
possible.

Many thanks for any pointers!

'elmo document camera' sounded familiar from years back.

ran a google search for "ELMO document camera" to see if it was what i
thought and found that they are;

http://www.elmousa.com/

next ran "linux site:elmousa.com" to see what would show. this is what\
was produced;

http://www.google.com/search?q=linux+site%3Aelmousa.com&hl=en&num=100&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images

[watch for rap]

#
[PDF]
EDR-X1 Remote Software Read ME _E_
www.elmousa.com/files/CCTV.../EDR-X1_Remote_Software.pdf
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
32-bit/64-bit for Windows/Linux/Solaris SPARC. 32-bit for Solaris x86 iii. Run
the install package on your PC. NOTE: This remote program is not compatible ...
#
[PDF]
ELMO Wireless Slate / Tablet
www.elmousa.com/files/tablet_manual.pdf
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
ELMO Wireless Slate / Tablet. CRA-1. User's Guide. Please read this manual well
before using CRA-1. Please preserve this manual in preparation for the ...

you did not mention model, so i do not know if above will apply.

hth.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**
So I installed Linux.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****

  • >>>> INSTALL LINUX <<<<
    ... Linux Http Install Syntax ... Install Linux On Usb In Windows ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • [opensuse] Re: Suse 10.3 install - oh dear (rant only)
    ... when I share an opinion, I make an effort to do so in an unemotional way. ... Linux, and oftentimes suggest it to people who are willing to try ... is important to take into consideration not only the feedback that comes ... likely able to install the product on their own, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: OpenQM vs. Everything Else
    ... people who "support" Linux really only install stock distros. ... Debian is simply not drama queen. ... Linux or that of people like Martin, Doug, or other "engineer" types ... U2, RedHat and SuSE: ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: long time Linux user considering switching to OS-X
    ... > - Linux box. ... as well integrated with the MacOSX GUI (cut and paste is a bit ... than the typical Mac user. ... install gawk. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.portables)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 54, Issue 170
    ... I've never tried to install it with a disk ... Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install ... Re: Linux Outlaws (Armin) ... Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install ...
    (Fedora)