f16 :: kdm :: disabled keyboard at boot (thinkpad t420)

Hi! i have a very strange problem with the laptop from $subj
If i start the system without AC connection at the kdm i have the keyboard disabled (but touchpad and trackpad are working fine)
If i recycle hard and connect the AC the keyboard is fine!!!!
Have anyone any idea about this strange thing???!!!
Thanks!
Adrian

  • Re: Hacked, Trojan, violated... but which is it?
    ... So even though I had disconnected keyboard and mouse, ... adapter, pulled out network adapter from back of pc, it still carried on. ... really but how is this possible with know enabled network connection or ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Intel iMac cant run extended hardware test
    ... bought an Intel iMac. ... When she looked at Network in System Preferences, Ethernet was grayed out, but the light on her modem indicated an Ethernet connection to her computer. ... Then she tried Hardware Test. ... She had to use the keyboard to navigate to and click the start button. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Keyboard Madness in TS Environment
    ... I will give the driver effort a try though. ... session, then once I ended my connection, they would complain their keyboard ... I have a user who, when in a Terminal Services environment, ...
  • Re: Workstation wont start after enabling POST
    ... Set up the TIP connection now. ... one -- connected to the system, it will ignore the keyboard and monitor. ... If you simply want to get in and install, ...
    (comp.sys.sun.hardware)
  • /var locked up by xdm/kdm/gdm??
    ... Here is a strange problem which I havn't gotten to the bottom of yet - maybe someone ... During the update, I had tried starting a remote X session on the console from KDM, ... However if I run 'kdm', 'gdm' or 'xdm' on the command line, the screen just goes blank ... They seem to be stuck in a disk sleep writing to /var/log/xdm.log, ...
    (Debian-User)