Re: Tablet Acer Iconia W500, anyone?

Anybody knows if there are any attempt to port fedora to other tabs
(non x86) hardware, as Samsung Galaxy Tab??

  • Re: how to scroll wheel events to multimedia keys in kde?
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Error C00D1176 from WMP 10
    ... General, Auto Play, Hardware, Sharing, Settings, and Direct CD ... > When you rightclick your CD-Rom and click Properties, what tabs do you see? ... it may be just a CD drive and not a burner. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.music)
  • Re: bits/news from the users of Debian?