A cute CLI trick for emergencies
- From: Joe Zeff <joe@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 22:19:39 -0800
As part of getting my desktop working again, it'd help to be able to
mount and unmount my flash drive from a command line, but I couldn't
figure out how to work out just which device name to use. A question on
fedoraforum had an answer in just a few hours, and I'm almost ashamed to
admit that I didn't think of it myself. As root,
will tell you exactly what you need. D'oh!
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: Which Fedora 16 for Levono 120e?
- Next by Date: Re: Major upgrade failure
- Previous by thread: "Re: Not able to install nvidia drivers"...
- Next by thread: Re: A cute CLI trick for emergencies