Re: Unable to get into X
- From: Joe Zeff <joe@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 20:29:21 -0800
On 12/07/2011 06:33 PM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
Sure, post the link, I can take a look (no promises to have useful advice
afterwards, though :-) ).
Thanx. I'm fairly sure I can manage to beat the system back into
submission without a complete reinstall if I can get X working, because
aside from that it seems to be mostly OK by now.
While you're at it, post also the /etc/X11/xorg.conf if it exists, the output
of xrandr, and any nontrivial details about your hardware (a KVM switch
between the computer and the monitor is a typical troublemaker, for
Getting things from that box is non-trivial at this point, but if it
turns out that you need those things, I can manage. The log is at
http://www.zeff.us/xorglog.txt right now. No KVM switch or other hinky
stuff, unless you think that a trackball's hinky.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: Major upgrade failure -> people maintain > 1 computer
- Next by Date: Re: Can RedHat get-into an OS to determine an OS's intentional faults via the Net..?
- Previous by thread: Re: Unable to get into X
- Next by thread: Re: Unable to get into X