Re: Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...

Am 15.12.2011 00:13, schrieb Linda McLeod:

so I do
my updating of my private hd's on a secret IP, on the other-side of
town... because this IP isn't secure.. The g'rillas get into it through
weaknesses in FireFox.. but this last OS-install, I finds the hd didn't
get fully erased, so I suppose the kooks somehow got into the OS harder
than usual.. It's their loss.. I was gonna build engines for flying
cars, and for extreme space-craft..

do you really not realize how laughable your stuff is?

"this ip isn't secure"

users mailing list
Have a question? Ask away: