Re: Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...

Am 15.12.2011 00:13, schrieb Linda McLeod:

so I do
my updating of my private hd's on a secret IP, on the other-side of
town... because this IP isn't secure.. The g'rillas get into it through
weaknesses in FireFox.. but this last OS-install, I finds the hd didn't
get fully erased, so I suppose the kooks somehow got into the OS harder
than usual.. It's their loss.. I was gonna build engines for flying
cars, and for extreme space-craft..

do you really not realize how laughable your stuff is?

"this ip isn't secure"
*loooool*

  • Re: Good Program That Creates OTPs?
    ... by building the Geiger-counter device and feeding its output into ... least as secure as secure as /dev/urandom (assuming the Geiger-counter ... >Hash the 1 meg file after adding a large phrase as salt. ... >with a secret file, but I bet it's pretty random and secret by now. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: secure client-side platform
    ... we are talking about how to do critical secret communication in a secure ... assuming enemy do not have control over the trusted server itself, ... What about client software vulnerabilities? ... how to have a secure client-side platform for secret communication? ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Distributing user-developed Linux software and licensing issues.
    ... that makes almost uncrackable encryption is no secret, ... In this case being open-source is more secure. ... That can be automated to generate the clients ... > Do open source web servers include the full source to ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Why would I install SP2?
    ... First and foremost is Common Sense ... > Testy wrote: ... I cannot depend on MS to secure my computer it is MY ... > What's the secret? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Are natural languages secure ciphers?
    ... the police would be useless too since the police wouldn't do their job. ... locksmith would probably sell secret copies of your keys on the black ... claims something is "always 100% secure". ...
    (sci.crypt)