- From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 01:47:04 +1030
Begs the question: Has this no-logging become a new default, or just a
Well, that seems to suggest that the new default is not to log.
"The rule for migration to systemd is to "start-over fresh" with default
start and stop policy from the new package, and not to migrate what the
user had previously configured."
So, whatever you had set up beforehand is ignored, and the new default
is implemented. Not logging, by default, doesn't seem a good idea.
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored. I
read messages from the public lists.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: /var/log/messages
- Next by Date: Re: Openfoam is available!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: /var/log/messages
- Next by thread: Re: /var/log/messages