- From: Patrick Dupre <patrick.dupre@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:32:33 +0000 (GMT)
I updated from fedora14 to fedora16 and I am trying to modify the
grub boat loader.
I do not have an internet connection, so I expect some guidances
from the list.
info grub2 did not help me much.
I understand that I have to a rebuild a grub.cfg file, but how?
grub2-mkconfig can do it, but how do I modify the boot options?
For example I which to remove the quiet and rhgb options from the
boot command (not at each boot).
Thank for your help.
Patrick DUPRÉ | |
Department of Chemistry | | Phone: (44)-(0)-1904-434384
The University of York | | Fax: (44)-(0)-1904-432516
Heslington | |
York YO10 5DD United Kingdom | | email: patrick.dupre@xxxxxxxxxx
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Well, I've tried preupgrade now...
- Next by Date: Re: How to uninstall nvidia drivers in runlevel3
- Previous by thread: Well, I've tried preupgrade now...
- Next by thread: Re: grub2