Re: Firefox 9 on F16 can not set Home Page
- From: Patrick Lists <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 22:36:36 +0100
On 29-12-11 22:21, Aaron Konstam wrote:
Disabling adons has the same behavior as not disabling them.
I can change the home page to Google and when firefox restarts it is
still Google. However if I shut the machine down Bing is back. There is
no Bing in by about:config display. I agree there must be a
configuration of some sort lying around that wants my home page to be
I will try what is described in you link above but it might have to wait
a few days. Again thanks for staying with me on solving this problem.
Not sure if this is related but have you tried clicking in the search box on the logo/drop down arrow and then click on "Manage Search Engines"? Bing is mentioned there. Perhaps you could try to click on "Restore Defaults" or just remove Bing and everything you don't want.
Could it be a plugin that is messing with your settings? Have you checked about:plugins?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: Firefox 9 on F16 can not set Home Page
- Next by Date: Re: Boot Disk
- Previous by thread: Re: Firefox 9 on F16 can not set Home Page
- Next by thread: Re: Firefox 9 on F16 can not set Home Page