Re: "It's time for you to leave."
- From: "Linda McLeod" <lindavaldeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:44:19 -0800
Re: Thanks Joel.. and "Does the computer "think"..?
"Patrick Lists" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Add]
"Community support for Fedora users" <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Wed, 28 Dec 2011 3:22 PM (1 day ago)
Show message - Delete attached message - Save copy of attached
Show full header
On 29-12-11 00:00, Linda McLeod wrote:
Why is it possible for tens of thousands of subscribers to this list to
follow the mailing list guidelines, respect the goal of this mailing
list and show proper conduct when participating, except you?
What makes you so special that you think the rules do not apply to you?
That you think you can show such blatant disrespect?
Why do you choose to ignore several posts that point out that you are
out of line. Why do you continue your ridiculous behavior?
It's time for you to leave.
Bye-bye suckies.. maybe one day you'll have pulled yourn heads out yer
arses far enough to see I was really only trying to show you more
reality than your little box can hold.. go back to sleep...
http://www.fastmail.fm - Access your email from home and the web
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: No title bar on app windows under XFCE in one user
- Next by Date: Re: "It's time for you to leave."
- Previous by thread: "F14 is EOL, so why report something for a version of Fedora that is no longer maintained?.."
- Next by thread: Re: "It's time for you to leave."