Re: IPv6 tunnel doesn't start on boot

Dumb question: do you have networking service enabled?
Sorry for top-posting, I'm using cellphone to post to the list.

On 03/01/2012, Juan <j.orti.alcaine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, I have configured a IPv6-in-IPv4 tunnel with tunnelbroker.net as
seen here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_setup_tunnel_broker_via_Hurricane_Electric#Network_configuration_file

It works well, but I can't make it to start at boot although it has the
option ONBOOT=yes. Is this normal? Maybe it needs NetworkManager to
start the real interface before bring this online, but I doubt it. Any
help? or do I fill a bug report?

Also, I would like to control the radvd daemon when the interface goes
up or down. But as I have seen, the option IPV6_CONTROL_RADVD only is in
effect with 6to4 tunnels because of a limitation of the init scripts.
Are there any workaround for this?

I think there is space for improvement here, NetworkManager should take
care of this.
Any advice is welcome.
Thank you.

--
Hiisi.
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.

  • Re: [OT] Fedora 18 code name
    ... in conjunction with), and 3) all will not be drived by ... NetworkManager, then Fedora will be usable promptly after ... Registered Linux User #487982. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Network Manager doesnt start
    ... NetworkManager will not start when i boot up anymore. ... I have to su to root, the run NetworkManagerInfo in the terminal. ... Registered Linux User: #376813 ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: modprobe.conf?
    ... I did a local F13 install from the DVD, ... used NetworkManager to set eth0 to connect automatically (right-clicking on the ... Registered Linux User #1232 ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Activating wireless card at boot
    ... >>coming up on boot even when there is no line plugged into it I would ... > eth0 to come up at boottime. ... Try using Networkmanager ... Registered Linux User: #376813 ...
    (Fedora)