Neal Becker Software Package..?

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Neal+Becker&btnG=Search&hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&gbv=1&sei=WIEDT93RBubV0QGkpsTDCQ

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Neal+Becker+cracking+hacking+core+dump+conquer+linux&btnG=Search&hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&gbv=1&sei=WIEDT93RBubV0QGkpsTDCQ

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Neal+Becker+police+officer&btnG=Search&hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&gbv=1&sei=WIEDT93RBubV0QGkpsTDCQ

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Neal+Becker+cracking+hacking+core+dump&btnG=Search&hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&gbv=1&sei=WIEDT93RBubV0QGkpsTDCQ

You must be one of this Species greats..?

What do you think of " Storm" E-virus..?

What do you think of building a second Internet.. labelling it "Fear"..
Add "Storm as a cyber-weapon.. Equip "Fear" with all the cyber weaponry
possible.. including "scent-shooter safes" attached to towers..? You
can tell your opponent exactly what you think of it, by pushing the very
worst smell on the planet, right into its face.. right through all his
firewalled defences like "a hot knife cutting through warm butter"...

Build "war-internet" so it requires a brand new box to enter Cyber's
WW4, "Fear".. "EnterFear if you must... Upload all the crap from this
gentle Internet into "Fear".. Erase all that vile sewage out of our
people-class internet...

First offence for a Fear-Rider infecting the gentle internet with fear's
crap, is one whole year in a dim room with only an apple brown-screen,
a huge-box of 5" floppies, no phone/no cable/no airless.. "a year in
hacker-hell".. All the bully's electronics, including TV's, gets
donated to poor families a thousand miles away... Essentially
"protecting heaven, using hell as a shield" = "democracy"...

With a clean internet.. maybe we can get the good half of humanity out
of the bad half's hell, split the Race, and get on with building a
healthy new planet from this one, given it's the only one we've got, and
it's dying...

When we gonna start fixing our planet..?

When it's dead?..

Neal.. Have you invented any software that would make "Fear" run good
and gutsy..?

  • Re: The Internet: The Babel Fish Effect?
    ... It saddens me to see so many companies in the internet ... If governments do not succeed in regulating the ... way of life for most nations on the planet. ... the reason all this suddenly came out was that someone discovered a ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: The Internet: The Babel Fish Effect?
    ... It saddens me to see so many companies in the internet ... If governments do not succeed in regulating the ... way of life for most nations on the planet. ... the reason all this suddenly came out was that someone discovered a ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Here come sciences best and brightest: The Brilliant 10
    ... But Sara Seager, 35, of Carnegie Mellon University found a way to determine distant atmospheres by studying how our own planet would look from afar. ... Seager is one of the "Brilliant 10" scientists and researchers identified in October's Popular Science. ... He has the lofty goal of labeling every image on the Internet by turning the process into a competitive online game so the word associations offered by Internet users can become aids in finding the images in future Internet searches. ... Dorgan upended this theory when she observed worms turning their mouths inside out to wedge themselves through the mud. ...
    (sci.fractals)
  • Re: test
    ... Do you have some insane notion that there is only one internet ... provider on the planet? ... Easy, dude...that was a little rough, don't you think? ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)