Re: About expelling "Linda" and similar people
- From: "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 20:25:53 +0100
On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 18:34:42 PM +0100, Heinz Diehl wrote:
On 05.01.2012, M. Fioretti wrote:
As far as "Linda" is concerned, she (?) really, really felt to me
from the very first moment as nobody else than the K. Larsen guy
who messed up around here and on Ubuntu lists till one or two
years ago, with another address.
Threads like this are completely useless and annoying, right from
the beginning. Because, if you don't like to read someone, just use
a filter or ignore the mails.
Please don't embarass yourself by replying to messages without reading
them entirely. Had you actually read what I posted, you would know
very well that:
1) I routinely filter out automatically uninteresting threads from
mailing lists (I even gave the link to the web page describing the
method I use) and that I HAVE systematically done this with all
Linda's threads for months.
2) the reason why I asked to remove her has nothing to do with me,
because to _me_ (for the reason above) Linda DOESN'T CAUSE ANY
PROBLEM AT ALL, but with Fedora in general. Go back to read my
message until the restaurant example to know what I mean.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: Yum update/bug alert
- Next by Date: Re: Another Fedora 16 + Gnome 3.2 question!?
- Previous by thread: Re: About expelling "Linda" and similar people
- Next by thread: Re: About expelling "Linda" and similar people