Re: About expelling "Linda" and similar people

On 5 January 2012 19:25, M. Fioretti <mfioretti@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 18:34:42 PM +0100, Heinz Diehl wrote:
Threads like this are completely useless and annoying, right from
the beginning. Because, if you don't like to read someone, just use
a filter or ignore the mails.

Please don't embarass yourself by replying to messages without reading
them entirely. Had you actually read what I posted, you would know
very well that:

I agree with your sentiment and read your initial post in this thread,
however you may wish to embrace the TL;DR mentality that is common on
mailing lists. Learning to embrace it helps one write short and direct
posts, which are read more often.

--
Sam

  • Re: Blue screen and yum / not yum
    ... replying to, instead of after it. ... especially when multiple replies and replies to replies ... understand the context. ... tend to repeat a lot especially on mailing lists. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: ubuntu: destroy a huge binary file and make it non-readable.
    ... working in my career for many years and I never seen bottom post in ... Top-posting is fine, and often preferred, for individual email or email ... replying to, and hundreds of copies of the SAME MESSAGE are archived ... amount of time it will take the thousands of mailing lists subscribers ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ubuntu: destroy a huge binary file and make it non-readable.
    ... Top-posting is fine, and often preferred, for individual email or email ... replying to, and hundreds of copies of the SAME MESSAGE are archived ... amount of time it will take the thousands of mailing lists subscribers ... "If your eyes are on the storm, you wonder if I love you still, but if your eyes are on the cross, you know I always have and I always will" ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Mail questions...
    ... to email mailing lists. ... I wish people would _always_ attach forwarded mail, ... There seems to be some confusion between forwarding and replying. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: ubuntu: destroy a huge binary file and make it non-readable.
    ... this alphabet will be that and next alphabet will be ... ... * It just encrypts each byte with the help of a key. ... replying to, and hundreds of copies of the SAME MESSAGE are archived ... amount of time it will take the thousands of mailing lists subscribers ...
    (Ubuntu)