Re: Neal Becker Software Package..?

On 1/6/2012 4:19 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
Pointing out that he was expressing his opinion as though it were a
proven fact was OK; we all do it on occasion, and deserve to be called
on it. Doing it in a way that was almost certain to offend him was
going too far, especially when you're claiming to be trying to avoid a
flame war.

yes, I see your point - taken...

Claude Jones Brunswick, MD, USA
users mailing list
Have a question? Ask away:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lennon was bad at making choices in life
    ... deserve it. ... You have disagreed with me in the past, and although I have not seen things your way on occasion, I respect your opinion. ... I was having a bad morning...I realize that's kind of a lame excuse, but it's the truth nonetheless. ...
  • Re: Happy Birthday
    ... You've deserve to celebrate! ... Happy Birthday, Dr. Bob. ... For this occasion, ...