Re: Neal Becker Software Package..?

On 1/6/2012 4:19 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
Pointing out that he was expressing his opinion as though it were a
proven fact was OK; we all do it on occasion, and deserve to be called
on it. Doing it in a way that was almost certain to offend him was
going too far, especially when you're claiming to be trying to avoid a
flame war.

yes, I see your point - taken...

--
Claude Jones Brunswick, MD, USA