Re: F16-X86_64-Live-KDE won't boot on XPS 17

On 06 January 2012 at 5:32pm Linux guy wrote:
I wonder if it would make a difference if I installed directly and
then tried to boot.

It very well might. It's what I would do, but that's because I have no
experience booting from a USB device. I also have little experience
dual booting so your situation is quite different from mine.

Are you dual booting ?

No. I run a Windows guest under VMware on the Linux host.

Thanks, BTW, for taking the time to reply to my thread.

You're welcome. Sorry I can't be of more help.