Re: no internet connection with Fedora16

On Jan 11, 2012 8:17 PM, "John De Graw" <jldegraw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have the computer wired to a hub which is wired to the router. Three
other computers (wireless & wired) are going through the same router and
having no difficulties. When I run the "ifconfig" command in terminal it
says it is up and connected. When I ran the "ethtool em1" command I got
the "cannot get 'wake-on-lan settings: Operation not permitted' ". Netstat
command results show connection also. I can "ping" any website I want to
with positive results. I just can't get a connection through Firefox or any
other web browser I can download. DoggoneBob.