Re: libreoffice paper size magic.
- From: mike cloaked <mike.cloaked@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:30:36 +0000
On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Tom Horsley <horsley1953@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:35:49 -0500
fred smith wrote:
Hmm.... that's odd. I didn't have to do either of those things.
Just looked and both the printer default and document default paper
are US Letter. I don't recall having to do anything particularly
weird to make it happen, though it's probably been a couple months
(and I'm not as young as I used to be...).
Weird. It has been stuck on A4 for me since back when it was
openoffice (though a few years ago you could go into
"Printer Setup...", set the paper size, and it would stick,
but that setting stopped sticking a long time ago).
One thought - what if you reset your locale setting?
Here if I make the locale UK then printers default to A4 - so I
presume that if you have a US locale then it would be set to
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: libreoffice paper size magic.
- Next by Date: Linux Bootable UDF
- Previous by thread: Re: libreoffice paper size magic.
- Next by thread: Re: libreoffice paper size magic.