pyQt on Windows and Mac ? Android ?

I need to write a mostly simple multi platform application. USB
upload/download, open a file, etc.

I'm wondering how pyQt works these days on Windows and Mac (OSX Lion,
more properly, I guess).

Is there anything better for a simple multi platform app ?

Thanks

  • Re: GUI programming --a hopeful newbie =)
    ... As GWindows is going toward multi platform now (already started on Mac ... OS X), if you are looking for Windows now and Linux and Mac later, ... >> with information about making a GUI (for Windows) for an ADA program? ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Visual application development tools for Linux/ Windows (KDE4) ?
    ... I need to develop a small multi platform (ie Windows and Linux) ... Normally I would do this sort of thing using Java with the ... I see that F10 has QT3 Designer in the offerings, but I don't see a QT4 ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: problem with sockets
    ... Can I take it Ruby Sockets don't work very well with windows? ... and it's claimed that it's multi platform. ... "EM" is EventMachine: http://rubyforge.org/projects/eventmachine/ ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: MacRuby 0.5
    ... MacRuby to enable the creation of full-fledged Mac OS X applications ... Does it mean that we could build a native Mac application which ... use a non Apple (i.e. multi platform) library such Qt ... But I guess that the call of these libraries will not be ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)