Re: Exceedingly slow KDE remote X apps ? (ssh -X, D-Bus errors)

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
linux guy wrote:

I updated our server (i5, 8 GB, F16-KDE-64) from F16-32 last week.

So, if I understand correctly, on the server side went from 32 to 64 bit,
and then remotes are now slow?

Sorry for the late reply, but yes.

  • Re: Has my fedora 18 installation been hacked?
  • Re: nx
    ... The nx server seems OK ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: huge mail going throw my mail server how to protect
    ... it seems your server is being blocked from sending "spam". ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Creating a server with Fedora 18
    ... Creating a server with Fedora 18 ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...