Re: pyQt on Windows and Mac ? Android ?

Is there anything better for a simple multi platform app ?

For Windows, Linux, Mac, I would use Java, but if you need Android and
IOS, what about a web application?

Emilio.

  • Re: updates and so on
    ... can be a big player in mobile and tablet space when ... iOS and Android support is viable next year. ... with Java FX on Android or Apple devices. ... what other advantage would FX offer Android or IOS developers? ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: back to .Net? lesser of two evils?
    ... Developer interest for Java ME is pretty low today. ... Java subset", since it represents roughly the core feature-set of the language (absent GUI or the mountain of "other stuff" found in Java SE), nevermind if Java ME proper is not in-itself sufficient to do a whole lot useful with it. ... The only thing out there is Android. ... it could presumably also be made to work on iOS and WP, except I lack any devices to test with. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: The Future of PHP
    ... It had to do with Java and Google's Android. ... Oracle brings Google to the courtroom. ...
    (comp.lang.php)