Re: Yum requires "clean all" to work

  • Re: Cant find existing Fedora on FC3>FC4 upgrade
    ... filing a bug report against anaconda. ... >condition or whenever yum went down due to sql-lile or something. ... This will install the repos and other information ... only a few packages were needed after trying the ...
    (Fedora)
  • yum and ATrpms: why there appear to be conflicts
    ... There is a bug in yum up to yum 2.1.12 which break packages that are ... Why it mostly affects ATrpms: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: packagekit broke rhythmbox
    ... The database is clean, no dupes, it verifies, and I'm stumped. ... PackageKit actually uses yum under the covers, ... This should work because yum doesn't actually update any packages until ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: YUM and yum.conf - for the interested ones
    ... No, your system has no bug, the new yum has sometimes troubles finding ... Even though the packages are there it does not ... > I wiped it and did a fresh install with FC3 so I was initially a bit upset ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: yum clean all doesnt seem to work
    ... which I would like to clean out. ... # yum clean cache ... I think the problem is that the repo names have changed since FC4 (is ...
    (Fedora)