Re: Android-tools

Timothy Murphy wrote:
What exactly is the package for?
Is there any documentation (or blog) just describing
exactly how someone uses the package,
ie the commands given and the effect they have?

Does the program assume some application is running on the phone?
If so, what application is this?

By reading the "yum info android-tools" output, I discerned that the package is for debugging Android devices. If you are developing Android applications it might be helpful. If you are an end-user looking for something to send text messages with it, it won't help you.

  • Re: LaTeX and Friends: Less Preliminary Version
    ... Chapter 1: Introduction to LaTeX ... The tabular Environment ... The booktabs Package ... Basic Typesetting Commands ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Book Announcement
    ... o Gary Smith for the research on installing TeX Live and LaTeX ... The booktabs Package ... The tabbing Environment ... Basic Typesetting Commands ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Finding installed package files
    ... >, and who is going to supply this documentation. ... > is a package with the common man pages for the thousand odd common commands ... tell me, as an installation option for some large packages, what was ... >>a set of commands and 'man' pages, could produce such a directory to make it ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Finding installed package files
    ... is a package with the common man pages for the thousand odd common commands ... Seeing as how 18 percent of the package is documentation - have you looked ... >a set of commands and 'man' pages, could produce such a directory to make it ... There are 16 books in front of me between the monitors, ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: New list commands ... What do you think ?
    ... That's the risk of every developer writing basic commands. ... allow some discussion about some of them, that are really good for core ... runtime consuming and could be done more efficiencly in C using the tcl ... Critcl builds a package which is loaded. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)