lv_home can't be mount at boot time
- From: 嘉谟 <yxy.716@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 21:48:23 +0800
I met a problem when fedora booting.
can't mount /home !
And In Emergency mode the lv_home which was automaticly build when i
installed fedora was disappear in /dev/vg_yxy ,while
there and mount correctly.
lvdisplay show lv_home is not available .
Hereis what i do to mount /home
1 lvchange -a y /dev/vg_yxy/lv_home
2 I found /dev/vg_yxy/lv_root ---> ../dm-1 and there is /dev/dm-2
ln -s /dev/dm-2 /dev/vg_yxy/lv_home
3 mount /home
yes it can be mounted . and the file is all ok.
there is two problem.
1 I can't ,move mouse and keyboard can't responsed
2 reboot . /home was mounted again .I should do the same thing!
I google it .found can write /etc/inittabe to do before lvm was
mounted. however fedora16 didn't use /etc/inittable
So What can i do now ? I'm not in linux so can't get the message from it.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: pdfedit for Fedora 16
- Next by Date: Re: iptables? issue
- Previous by thread: Decrypt password dialog losing focus in latest kernel?
- Next by thread: Re: lv_home can't be mount at boot time