Re: [SOLVED ... kinda? :] Re: xsane problem - also hp-setup w/ hp7510

On 2/20/2012 8:57 PM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:

I'm still happy, don't get me wrong ... its now just the little "oh, wouldn't it be nice" sort of things and wanting to make sure the running just hp-setup doesn't miss something (like the lp* functions).

For what it is worth ...

I'm going through and not seeing anything since I am getting stuff printed and the doc seems to be directed at stuff not getting printed

users mailing list
Have a question? Ask away: