Re: [SOLVED ... kinda? :] Re: xsane problem - also hp-setup w/ hp7510

On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 22:24 -0800, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
And, given that I
currently trying the hp-setup approach using material in the Fedora
repository (if that is the correct word), I am seeing that, as root, I
get nothing for lpinfo. And one of the suggestions in the document is to
run that to see what you get. The document doesn't address "what happens
if you can print but lpinfo/lpstat provide nothing.

I've just updated that section. See what you think.

users mailing list
Have a question? Ask away: